The holidays are such an amazing time to celebrate life’s little miracles. I find the flashing lights, hearty pine trees, hot cocoa, and snow make a beautiful backdrop for the perfect festive setting. If you’re like me and love to save money on decor while adding your own personal sophisticated touch on things, you might wonder where to start. Well, I’ve included a few DIY ideas that are easy, affordable and will bring a bit of flair to your holiday motif. So take a look and let me know what you think!
1. Wine Bottle Christmas Display| Carol Au Courant
2. Spoon Christmas Tree| My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies
3. Snowflake Wreath| Rae of Sparkles
4. Holiday Ornament Wreath| Source Unknown
This wreath consists of a mirror and ornaments of varying shades of gold. Here is a link for creating the wreath via amygblog. Just glue the wreath to a mirror with a glue gun or E600 glue and you’ll have a beautiful wreath display.
5. Gold Wreath| How Stuff Works
6. Gold and White Ornament Display | Source Unknown
Add a few ornaments in varying sizes and colors with white magnolia or poinsettia flowers to your favorite glass stand, and surround it with tall and short glass candle holders to make any table setting stand out.
7. DIY Christmas Ornament| By Pizzazzerie
8. Candle Wicks & Cinnamon Sticks| Celebrate Creativity
Paint a few cinnamon sticks and pine combs and add burlap to create a simple rustic centerpiece.
9. Pearl Encrusted Ornament| Do It Yourself Divas
10. Gold and White Garland| Louis Guerra Design