So you’re getting married, huh? Feeling like you’re on cloud 9 or like a ton of bricks hit you when it comes to thinking about all of the minute details that go into planning a wedding? I bet you’re wondering how on earth can you pull off a beautifully appealing wedding when you’re on a budget and don’t have much to spend on décor. Well I always find that Doing-It-Yourself can come in handy when you want the look for less AND have the time to do it. So, rest assured I’ve got you covered when it comes to creating your own wedding centerpiece on the cheap, especially since the table is where your guests might spend a large part of their time. Check out these beautiful DIY centerpieces that can take your wedding to the next level.
1. Silver Candle Centerpiece with Flowers | Unknown
This centerpiece design can be recreated with:
15-20 Silver assorted ornaments in various sizes
5-10 White Flowers
2. Elegant Branch Centerpiece | Creative Life Of A Glam Wife tutorial
Customize this design by spray painting the rocks a metallic silver and adding some rhinestone ribbon to the vase.
3. Crystal Beaded Wedding Centerpiece | Crystal Prism tutorial
4. Baby’s Breath Gold Branch Centerpiece | Wedding Star Blog tutorial
5. Luxury Winter Centerpiece | Rock My Wedding
6. Romantic Silk Flower Centerpiece | Afloral
7. Silver LED Glitter Branch Centerpiece | DIY Weddings Mag tutorial
If you want to make this even more affordable supplement with these branches.
So there you have it. Several easy ideas that you can recreate on a budget especially if you get your base items (clear vases, tea light candles) from the dollar store or somewhere inexpensive. Happy wedding planning!
This post contains affiliate links, which mean I receive a small percentage if you make a purchase using the link provided. This is at no cost to you, and know that I only recommend products that I trust.